Monday, January 25, 2010

{Teresa Collins}

I am having a tough time with these pictures lately. Please accept my apologies with pictures I am trying to figure out how to fix it. I will make sure to give links to see pictures as well as my sad little blog ones.

I had an opportunity to speak with Teresa Collins today. We are working hard to
bring her to South Florida. We want to get some feedback from everyone first. She would teach 2 classes on Saturday and 1 class on Sunday. The classes will be $70 per class. While I know no one can committ without a date. We need at least 30 signups for each class in order to bring her in. Please send me a note sayinf whether you would be interested so we can wrap this up and get her scheduled.
We are ordering all of Teresa's new lines

Chic baby Boy



Chic Baby Girl



Mr and Mrs







Welcome Home




These do not do the lines justice but you can see complete collections at
www.teresacollinsdesigns.com



Photobucket

3 comments:

Susan Lepore said...

Definitely count me in for 2 or 3 of Teresa's classes! Yay! Thanks Michelle.

Ibis said...

Count me in! Just beautiful lines!

scrapping4twins said...

I'd be interested in her classes! I already preordered one that she taught at CHA at a local store there. I'm so glad to hear you will be carrying all of her lines! Please blog when it is in stock!