Thursday, January 14, 2010

{CHA Sneak Peaks}

Creative Imaginations has some awesome new lines coming. I cannot wait to get my hands on them. It so makes me want to scrapbook. Which most know I get to do so infrequently. I am dying to go for a scrap getaway weekend.

Monkey Business




Oceana



Birthday Bliss




I am going to try desperately to keep up with the sneak peaks. As always you know we will get Basic Grey. They are stingey with their sneak peaks so will probably have nothing for another week. Let's get some comments going about what you like when we post it. It sure will be a great help in deciding which lines you want us to bring in and which just do nothing for you. What type of misc embellishments do you want to see. Random things not just collections.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Susan L. said...

Love the "Oceana" line! Actually, I love just about anything that Christine Adolph designs. I'm thinking that Oceana might coordinate nicely with her "Tidepools" and/or "South Seas" lines too. Thanks Michelle!