Saturday, February 27, 2010

{New Basic Grey Coming Soon}

I am pretty proud of myself. I think I have gotten pretty good with this whole slide show thing. It seems to be the best way to showcase the new lines coming in. I will be putting up Bo Bunny tomorrow. I have put together all the Basic Grey pictures for Kioshi and Green at Heart. We are hoping it will ship the first of the week. It has already been delayed once. I will call first thing Monday and confirm shipment. I know many of you have visited the store and have already seen the papers in person and placed your pre-orders. I have to say it really helps knowing how much to order. Thanks!
We have just posted the Basic Grey Card Classes for Kioshi and Green at Heart. We will offer each class twice, once in March and once in April. man they are filling up fast. We may have to order more again. Last month we ended up with 48 people for Sugar Rush. It was pretty exciting.

No comments: