Friday, March 12, 2010

{Stickles, Chalk Inks, and Paper... Oh MY!}

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

Michelle and I were super busy today putting out tons of new product!! Bo Bunny arrived in 8 boxes this morning! And all the chalk inks and stickles were in another box! ... And then to top it off we got another 3 boxes of Pink Paislee!! It was a great day! Take a look....

Can someone say "Hello Rainbow!"?!?!

We have 38 of 44 colors because some were on back order.

And I think a full stickles rack can brighten anyone's day...


And this is the amazing chaos Michelle and I were in today! Everything is out and ready to be shopped so stop in this weekend before it's all gone!

I spy with my little eyes something blue! Do you see what I see? The new Scotch version of the Kokuyo adhesive we all love so much! We have it in stock now!


Lots of embellies for Bo Bunny! Yay!!


This is the absolutely adorable "Lil Robots" line from My Mind's Eye! So cute!! Ooo ooo... and in the bottom corner is some yummy "Flower Child" from Bo Bunny getting put out!!



Hope to see you all there this weekend!
Remember we have a 3-day crop going on so we are pretty much open around the clock till Sunday at 6pm!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

The crop was so fun - thanks for having it! :)