Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Newest TEAM Member!

Please join me in welcoming our newest team member Andrea Cloutier.

Hi there! I'm Andrea living in South Florida, originally from Massachusetts. I escaped the cold northeast for the comforts of the sun, beach and surf!
I am a Mechanical Engineer by schooling and a devoted stamper and scrapbooker by choice. The love of my life is Phil and we live with our 2 cats in an old Florida home. I love to rubberstamp and scrapbook whenever I can. I love weekend scrap getaways so that I can stay up all night cropping!
I have been stamping since 1997 and scrapbooking since 1998. I found my groove around 2000 and haven't looked back! I love to learn new techniques and play with texture and altering. I really can not find a specific word to describe my style - I just love to work with any product to see what I can come up with! I gain inspiration from magazines, idea books and educational DVD's. There is nothing that a rubber stamp, ink or fiber can't fix on any layout, in my opinion! I've been "freestylin'" lately and really have fun with it!


Published Experience:
The Rubber Stamper Magazine, May/June 2007, p. 86

Creative Concepts Magazine, 2nd Quarter Issue 2007, p. 27

The Rubber Stamper Magazine, January/February 2007, p. 105

Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine, Fall 06 Issue, p. 30 K

rylon Paper Arts Designer Challenge 3rd Place Greeting Cards/Tags Category, July 2006

The Rubber Stamper Magazine, July/August 2006, p. 60

Scrapbook Answers Magazine, Feature Article, February/March 2006, p. 73

Projects for Leave Memories Stamps displayed at CHA January/February 2006

Scrapbook Answers Magazine, New & Reviewed Column, November 2005 & December 2005 Creative Concepts, Scrapbooking Beyond Your Imagination Idea Book, November 2005, p. 21 & 57

Stamper's Sampler Take Ten Vol V, October 2005, p. 20

Projects for Adhesive Tech and Z Becky Brown displayed at Memory Trends October 2005 Projects for Leave Memories Stamps displayed at CHA February 2005


Design Team Experience:
123-Scrap! Faculty Member February 2004 to present

ScrapFriends Review Team Manager May 2005 to present

My Paper Moon Designer October 2005 to present

Lasting Impressions with Panache Creative Crew June 2006 to present

Faerie Song Art Stamps Design Team May 2007 to present

Starving Artistamps Design Team September 2007

ScrapFriends Guest Artist in March and April 2005

Scrap Forums Featured Artist of the Month February 2005

Crop Shop, Lighthouse Point, FL June 2004 to January 2005


Teaching Experience:
123-Scrap! Scrap Rallies and Make n' Takes March 2004 to present

ScrapFriends "How-To" articles February 2005 to present

Crop Shop, Lighthouse Point, FL April 2004 to January 2005


If you are interested in joining the team of teachers please contact the store and you will be put in touch with Andrea. There will be an informational meeting to discuss teaching opportunities scheduled in the near future.

No comments: