Thursday, June 10, 2010

Totally off Topic but need everyone's HELP!

This is so important to me. Anyone who registers and sends me the login and password to vote will get a 15% off your entire in stock product purchase good till June 30th!! How is that for incentive...


Hi Guys,


I am desperately trying to help my adorable little niece win $500 in a cute baby contest. Stop laughing. She is adorable and the money would sure help mom and dad. Yes you have to register but it only takes a minute and then you just go on each day and vote or feel free to give me the info and I will vote for you each day! I have never asked sucjh a strange request but really would love for her to win.






Could not get the pic any bigger. She is just sweet as pie and I have not seen her since she was 4 weeks old. Many of you got to meet her at a crop when she was just 2 weeks old. She was the tiniest litle thing. The kids and I are going for a visit next week for 2 weeks. Help us out if you can!

Here is the link:

www.lakecountyjournal.com click cutest baby contest in the right corner and then register. Her name is Addison Hamilton and is picture 5 of 24. Just compare if you are not sure.

Thanks Again!









Photobucket

No comments: