Monday, July 13, 2009

{NEW CHA SNEAK PEEKS}

This one is the new Bo Bunny! This stuff is really cute. Here are some of the newest pictures released. You can check their website for all of the details. The ones shown here are from their Delilah collection - they are are very beautiful! Let us know by posting a comment what you think. Check back everyday for more sneak peeks!








Well having been to the 3 day crop this weekend I am exhausted, but I had a blast. The ladies that attend these crops are super nice and funny. I think everyone had a great time. If you were there send us some of your layouts so we can post them. I was able to get a few pictures taken at the crop and will post them soon. I hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start. Enjoy the rest of the day. Make sure to check the Blog for most posts of the new items coming out soon!

Photobucket

No comments: